Monday, July 19, 2010

Whats the bag baby?

It's my bag baby. Here are the contents that get me through work and school days. Am I pack rat... maybe a little. Am I always prepared? Hell yeah!


My beautiful falling apart pink backpack.


Most of my stuff is in the large front pocket.


Here are my boxes. One contains tampons, one has pens and pencils and the other has miscellaneous band-aids, paper clips, emergency money, tape measure, emery board, nail clippers, mirror, comb and hair ties. The clear vinyl bag has sunblock, hand sanitizer, dental floss, deodorant, gum, a tooth brush and toothpaste.







Sketch journal


Wallet, pills, cotton balls, cell phone, first aid kit, Weight Watchers point calculator and notebook.



My beautiful bird day planner.




A spiral bound notebook, my laptop and my reusable Starbucks cup live in the main pocket and cup pouch respectively.

And there you go, that is my portable world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment